Teeth friendly Diet style
1. Sugars are not only the culprits for cavities, even chips and spicy snacks that are rich in carbohydrate and stick to the teeth for longer time are very efficient in making holes in ur teeth. Just reduce their intake.
2. For children the school snacks should be totally tooth friendly. As they are retained in mouth for long time- it can be some vegetables, fruits, cereals and pulses. The sweets or any other junk food u want to give shift it to evening snacks , so that the child has the provision for brushing and rinsing after intake of the food.
3. All readily available soft drinks contain acidifiers and preservatives which are totally harmful to the teeth.
4. Overall health begins with oral health. So proper oral health care builds up ur health on whole. Have regular dental check ups, six months once to stay fit and healthy.
5. Reduce the frequency of eating sugar containing foods to one time a day. Eg- u are eating 3 ladoos: 1 in morning, 1 in noon, 1 in evening- u have more chance for cavity as each time u take ladoo sugar ferments to acid and attacks ur teeth, instead all three ladoos just at one time, only one time acid is produced to weeken the teeth.